The Tenant agrees that the villa for rent is part of a high standing Touristic Development called VILLAS AGUA DULCE, S.A. In order to meet the expectations of every owner or renter, the Tenant shall respect the following rules, unless specified otherwise in a signed document from the Management :
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
(Please Print Legibly in Ink)
Villas Agua Dulce, Carretera EL CHOCO, Cabarete, POP, Dominican
Villa # ……. – Casa …………
This agreement made this ___________ day of
_____________________________, 20__ between
Phone (_____) _________
(hereinafter called the Tenants) and TIMALESA SARL (hereinafter
called the Landlord) concerning the short term rental of the
property located at Villas Agua Dulce, Carretera EL CHOCO, Cabarete,
POP, Dominican Republic.
Total people in renting party: ______. Adults: _______ Children:
_______ not to exceed 10. Rental period begins at 3pm on
____/_____/______ (mm/dd/yy) and ends at 10 am on
Check-in hours: between 3pm and 7pm ( between 5pm and 7pm on
Check-out hours: between 8am and 10am
Total Rental Amount: $______________ ( $ …….. per night or $
…………. per week )
Add Part-Time Cleaning Fee ($15/day) :
Add Full-Time Cleaning Fee ($25/day) :
Add massage service at the villa ($50/hour) :
Add Personal Chef fee ( $20/lunch, $35/dinner, per occurence )
Add baby sitter ($15/evening) :
Add optional services :
Add day trips / activities :
Add special Security Deposit for WI-FI internet access when
available : $_____________.
Total Amount Due:
Deposit 50% due with signed agreement:
Balance 50% due six weeks prior to commencement of the rental:
Add Security Deposit : (refundable according to the Terms of the
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior
notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should
the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental
period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights
to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of
the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the
expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and
ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and
lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to
rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by
the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants.
Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be
left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord
shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior
to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during
the rental period in a lawful manner. Tenant is cautioned not to
leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises, as
well as to the common areas, over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall have no more than …….. ( ……… ) persons reside
or sleep on the premises. In case the Tenants wanted to organize a
special event such as, but not limited to wedding, party, reception,
a special authorization will be requested from the Landlord and
parking and other requirements will be discussed and approved.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good
neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners.
The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb
or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of
the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this
agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises.
Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept
to a minimum.
9. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is
permitted outside the home.
10. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks,
spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s
family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos,
and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant. No
reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the
premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant
arrives the Tenant is free to use them...
11. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold
harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury
or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises
regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants
expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss
which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the
personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their
own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
12. Rental Deposit amount is not refundable.
13. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and
expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this
14. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is
for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not
intend to make the property a residence or household.
15. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our
control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or
compensation will be given for any outages.
16. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or
ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
17. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or
ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other
18. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety
precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety
procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant
agrees to have responsible adult supervising minors while they swim
in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be
dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is
further notified to be cautious when exiting the rear of the home as
the pool is open and in close proximity to the entry ways and can be
a hazard. Guard rails are not necessary present everywhere to
prevent a fall into the pool or off the elevated decks or sun roof
19. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on
the premises according to Country and local laws.
20. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall
not be used in or around the property.
21. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other
use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any
person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this
agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
22. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s storage room or closet”
if any, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and
chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
23. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and
cook top, gas oven, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will
seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is
not fully understood.
24. Tenant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide nor smoke
detectors on the property and accepts the risk involved in not
25. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by
locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do
26. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant
and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for
return. If items are not claimed for longer than 3 months they shall
become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be help
liable for condition of said items.
27. Satellite TV is provided and service level has been chosen by
the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages,
content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to
cable TV service.
28. High speed wireless internet, when offered by the owner, is
provided as a convience only and is not integral to the agreement.
No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of
content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or
personal preferences with regard to internet service.
29. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning units shall not be set below
75 degrees, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and
windows shall be closed when either air conditioning is in
30. Any guest brought on the property will leave his valid passport
/ I.D. / D.L. at the entrance and will receive a “Visitor Badge”.
This will insure a maximum privacy and safety onto the property. A
maximum of …….. visiting guests will be allowed on the property, and
this only between 9 am and 10 pm.
31. Each villa should have enough parking spaces to accommodate the
renters’ needs, no vehicles will be parked in the common areas,
including but not limited to streets and green zones.
32. No camping will be allowed on the premises.
33. No wild fire / camp fire will be allowed on the premises.
34. If the Tenant desires to hire his own personnel, it will be
discussed with the Landlord and a written approval from the Landlord
will be required.
Please fill out, sign and email one (1) copy of this Agreement to
the Landlord. One executed original will be emailed back to you.
Landlord contact info : Villas Agua Dulce, Sandrine DUPONT, Villa#5,
Carretera EL CHOCO, Cabarete, POP, Dominican Republic. Cell : 1 809
757 5195 Email : Sandrinevillasaguadulce@live.com
(We) agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that
the information provided above is true:
Tenant (representing all the tenants as well as their guests,
personnel or contracted service companies )